Thursday, January 31, 2013

Palette / Navy, White and Fuchsia


Happy Friday! Sorry it has been a few days since my last post. I've been chasing after a teething, crawling, getting her hands into everything, 7 1/2 month old! She's also a new fan of the "I only want to take one nap a day" club. I'm so excited to finally sit down and share my first "Palette of the Week" with you - Navy, White and a dab of fuchsia.


Navy and white is by far one of my favorite color combinations.
It's classic, rich and sophisticated. And who doesn't love a dash of pink? (Just in time for Valentine's Day!)

I saw these lovely "Louis Arm Chairs" in a Jonathan Adler store a couple weeks ago and immediately started to dream up this girly, yet, sophisticated office space.



1 / Navy Louis Arm Chair     2 / Ikat Pillow     3 / White Wall Clock     4 / Capri Blue Jar Candle
5 / Cosmetic Pouch     6 / Porcelain Origami Stars     7 / Jonathan Adler Journal
8 / Navy & White Chevron Lamp     9 / Brocade Pencil Cup     10 / Ikat Coated Canvas Tote
11 / Blue Letter Box     12 / LOVE Paperweight     13 / Writing Desk

Good Tip / My mom actually uses a cosmetic pouch, like #5 from C.Wonder, to store her charging cords while traveling. Next trip, tuck them all in this sweet little pouch and pop it into your carry-on bag. They won't be hanging out in a random pocket or shoved at the bottom of the bag (That Ikat tote is perfect for travel or work!) but in a pretty and easy to find pouch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...