Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Back to Bloggin'

Hey y'all! I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post. Our life is so busy lately, and I'm busy livin' it. Since our little one (Or not so little one. This kid is over 95th percentile on her growth charts!) started crawling and standing in January, it's been crazy around this casa. I'm really focused on being present in every moment with her, and that has pulled me away from blogging for a bit. But, put me in coach. I'm ready to play again!

My mind hasn't stopped planning posts in my head during my absence. Although, most of my daily thoughts are, "Can you say banana?" "Can I fit a play date in today and get her down for an afternoon nap?" Brain surgery, I know. Stay at home moms and dads, I know you an relate.

There's a lot going on here at Third & Patterson. We are in the process of brightening and redesigning our living/dining room and master bedroom. You'll see lots of posts come out of these projects over the next couple months. Here are some blog posts you can expect to see in the coming days.

Yum / Chicken Lentil Stew

Curated / Black and White

Lovely Spaces / Houndstooth Love

Lovely Spaces / We're getting a new FLOR.

Yum / Baby muffins

Find /  Harvest Home Store

Lovely Spaces / Teal, Teal or Teal?

Find / Cover the cable box?

Curated / Geometric Trends

Lovely Spaces / Master Bed Design Board

Lots more to come, especially links to posts I enjoy by other bloggers.

Have a great Wednesday! Come back to visit later in the day for my Chicken Lentil Stew Recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...