Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hello Again...

Hello, friends! I have lots of excuses for why I haven't been blogging for the past couple months, but I will spare you. Excuses, excuses...

Lots of great things are in the works for me right now. I have been serving as a design consultant for a startup company here in Silicon Valley and look forward to sharing photos with you in the next few weeks. I just stopped by the office last night, and it's getting there.

I also have an exciting announcement - I'm a founding contributing writer for a new women's online magazine coming out this month called Maxwell's Playbook. I feel really honored to have been asked to write an interior design and organizing column for the mag.  I will share more details and a link as soon as it's live!!! To top it all off, I'm also in the process of editing two children's books. Life is surely busy, and certainly blessed.

Be on the lookout for some fun holiday crafts and design boards. I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...