Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I hope you had a lovely holiday and spent yesterday with the ones you love.

2014 is the Year of the Horse. It's time to harness your energy and use it to propel you forward this year. Dream big. Love hard. Work smart. Plan well. Pursue goals you've been putting off. {I know I am!} Remember that decisive action leads to success.

Take time to write down your goals and make a detailed plan to accomplish each. I'm using Evernote to keep track of mine this year.

Copyright Megan McGlynn, Third&Patterson Blog



I'm really excited to see what this year brings. It's already off to a great start with my company's product line, The Alpha-Omega Collection, being featured in the Better Homes & Gardens Spring Storage Edition! It's a dream come true!

Here's to a happy, healthy, and successful new year! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...