Monday, July 15, 2013

Kids' Spaces Link-up Party

Woo hoo! My first "Link-up Party!" Emily, from Emily A. Clark, is hosting a Kids' Spaces Link-up Party, and I entered two posts: Sweet Pink Polka Dot Girl's Room {#110}and Cubscout's Nursery {#108}.

Emily won Pottery Barn Kids/PBS Kids Summer Nook Book Challenge. I love the four leaf clover paint stencil! How cool is that vintage reading poster?

Stop by Emily's blog to see some adorable spaces designed specifically for kids. You can also enter to win a $500 Pottery Bark Kids gift card!


Here are some of my favorites from the party:


Tween Boy Room Makeover by Brandi at Do Not Disturb This Groove


Gray and Melon Colored Girl's Nursery by Amber at Wrapped in Raffia

Easton's Children's Book Room by Stacy at The Project Palace





3 comments:

  1. Megan, you are the sweetest! Thank you so much for featuring my son's room on your blog. I really appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment as well. The jar with the straps was purchased at Home Goods. It was cheap too; around 5 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Megan and thanks for the shout out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring mine, Megan! Those are some of the others I loved as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...