Monday, July 15, 2013

Update

Whew! It's been over two months since my last post. Where does the time go? June brought us lots of company, our daughter's first birthday and my 31st {Yeah, I just told you my age. I LOVE my thirties!}, so we've been busy. I feel like the dust has settled, and I am feeling so refreshed and excited to see what adventures year 31 will bring me. One of my resolutions for my 31st is to start blogging every day. Hopefully my new editorial calendar will help keep me on track :-)

Things are looking pretty good over here at 3rd&P! We've completed some much needed (more like wanted) work around the house - redecorated the living/dining room space, started redesigning our master bedroom, hung a ceiling fan in our living room, and installed a new dining room lighting fixture. I'll be posting these projects throughout the next few weeks.

If you have found my blog through Pinterest (I have had a lot of interest in the Sweet Pink Polka Dot Room!), Facebook or a friend, thanks so much for stopping by 3rd and Patterson! Like I said in one of my first posts, I really didn't expect anyone out of my immediate family to read this blog. I'm really touched by all the great feedback and interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...