Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WiFi Password Art

Living in Silicon Valley {That's in the San Francisco Bay Area. Google...Apple...Ebay...all the big cheeses in tech are HQ'd here.} is so different than the other major metropolitan areas I've lived in {NYC, DC, Miami}. My friends and I always joke that conversations at all of our dinner parties always end up focused around technology, the start-ups they work for, or the latest app designed by someone we know. Most of the time I just smile and nod. I don't know anything about analytics, computer programming, or app design. {I know, can't keep your eyes open, can you? Snooze fest!} No in all seriousness, it's cool. I love being surrounded by passionate, smart, and innovative people.

It's not uncommon to have someone ask for the WiFi network password at our house. I always have to dig into the mason jar that holds all of our spare change to pull out the little piece of paper on which Brian has written our password. Strange spot for a password, I know.

Ann Marie over at White House Black Shutters {I really enjoy her blog!} came up with the greatest idea to make sure your guests can easily access your network password and you don't have to go digging for it. Why not make your password into artwork? It's an inexpensive project and looks really cute. If you are into graphic design, you could even create a fun graphic in Illustrator. I just might do this and add it to our collage wall over the dining room table.

Stop by White House Black Shutters and check out her WiFi Password Art project.

Photo property of White House Black Shutters







If you make your own WiFi artwork, take a photo of it and post it to my Facebook page. I would love to share it with my followers.

P.S. Ann Marie has a beautiful home, some really cute munchkins {Another arriving any day now!}, and even a MOM CAVE. How do I get one of those?! You should follow her blog. I do :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...