Friday, August 9, 2013

Palette // Blush & Gold Office



Any big plans this weekend? I'm taking my friend, Denise, out for her birthday tonight. We're going to catch a comedy show in downtown San Jose. Is it lame that I'm kind of nervous? Silly right? I am definitely NOT sitting in the front row or anywhere near it. I absolutely, 100% do not want to get called out during the show. I hear that happens. Eeek...I'll let you know how it goes. We are both really excited to be out for an evening sans bébés!

In other news...I thought I would start sharing design boards I create with you on Fridays from now on. Sound good?

I've really been enjoying all the gold and brass I have seen pop up in design trends this year. I'm not normally a "gold person." I've always worn silver jewelry until this past year when I decided I like wearing gold as well. I don't know what's gotten into me, but I'm loving shiny, metallic gold mixed with softer hues of pink and cream.

Summertime makes me think of Paris. Paris makes me think of this beautiful poster of these full metallic gold lips and the French phrase, "Je t'aime." underneath the printed pout created by Jen Ramos. {Je t'aime means I love you...}


Made By Girl

Jen's a young artist/designer and Editor of Made By Girl, a lifestyle blog. She sells her print designs through her online shop connected to MBG, and you can purchase one of her GORGEOUS original paintings at Cocoa & Hearts. Her abstract work is feminine, sophisticated and colorful. {I want one of her original paintings so badly!!}

This print inspired me to create a blush & gold office palette. Enjoy!




1. Pink Porcelain Lamp // 2. Parfum Bottle Coin Bank // 3. Sunburst Mirror
4. Je t'aime Poster // 5. Pale Pink Merci Note Cards // 6. Teacup Candle
7. Nate Berkus Dipped Bowl // 8. Chinese Garden Stool // 9. Pale Rose Pillow
10. Bungalow 5 Chloe Side Chair // 11. Desk // 12. Polka Dot Coaster

Have a beautiful weekend xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...