Thursday, July 25, 2013

I Love You Wall Art

Happy Thursday! Months ago I found this great shop called Harvest – a local Silicon Valley based furniture and home accessories shop. I love the relaxed, comfortable yet sophisticated California style they offer. {I'll post some photos of their shop later.} But, I just had to share these adorable mini chalkboards I found. Aren't they cute? I bought the larger of the two. {You can purchase a similar one at Urban Outfitters.}


I picked-up the chalkboard not sure what I would do with it. Then, Brian and I found these cast metal letters at Restoration Hardware. They were on sale, and we picked up an "I" {I revealed Cubscout's name here.} for our daughter. We figured we would add it to our dining room collage wall.

The blank chalkboard was staring at me one day. It needed some love, so I wrote "love" on it. A little light went off. I thought it would be fun to pick-up a metal letter "U" as well and create "I love you" wall art. You never know when inspiration will hit.

The perfect spot for it is at the entrance of Cubscout's room. What do you think?






































Wishing you lots of love and happiness today!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...