Thursday, August 1, 2013

My first Award! {As a blogger...}

I'm so excited to share some fun news with you all!

Partypail.com, an online retailer of party supplies, has awarded me their "Best Decorations" award for my Teddy Bear Picnic birthday party. I'm incredibly grateful for the recognition and the chance to be featured as one of their Editor's picks.


I would also like to thank Angela Wong, Designer and Owner of Beehive21 boutique design studio, who designed all of our stationery for the party. If you are looking for custom stationery for your wedding, baby shower, or child's birthday, you can contact Angela here.

Be sure to visit PartyPail.com and check out their beautiful party supplies!


Thank you, PartyPail.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...